Ticketing for Class of 2019 Commencement - Indoor Ceremony
Ticketing for the indoor 2019 Commencement Ceremony opens March 18, 2019, at 7:00 a.m. Central Time and closes on April 26, 2019.
Graduating Seniors: Click here for a complete, step-by-step guide for reserving your complimentary tickets.
Seniors, please follow the basic instructions listed below for reserving your indoor Commencement tickets online beginning March 18, 2019 at 7:00 a.m. Click here for a complete, step-by-step guide for reserving your tickets.
- Click "Forgot your password?" and use your full St. Olaf email address as both the Username and Email Address. This will prompt the system to email you a temporary password.
- Login with the temporary password. The system will require you to establish a new password before you may continue the registration.
- Select up to three seats on your registration.
- Once the registration is complete, you will receive an email with a PDF attachment of your tickets. Make sure to give your guests the ticket(s) in order for them to be seated should the ceremony be held indoors. The tickets may be shown on a smart phone or printed out on paper for entry into Skoglund.
For ticketing help or if you require accessible seating or sign language interpretation for the indoor ceremony, please contact the St. Olaf Events Office by phone at x3811 (507-786-3811), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by visiting Alumni Hall 160J between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on these dates:
- March 18, 19, & 20.
- All Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays in April and May.